7 Good to Know Tips about our Eco Green wool dryer balls:
– We recommend using six dryer balls in any color combination
– The more dryer balls you put in with your laundry, the quicker it dries- Eco Green Household
– Made from 100% wool Handmade in North Carolina, USA
– Eco Green Sold individually, in 4-packs and in 6-packs
– Colors can be mixed and matched
– Choose your scent for a fresh, organic fragrance
– Lasts for hundreds of washes and won’t unravel or shed
Super Easy to use! Simply toss our wool dryer balls into your dryer so they can soften and dry laundry faster. You may also experience fewer wrinkles, less static electricity and even pet hair extraction from laundry.
There is no need for chemical softeners anymore when you use our wool dryer balls. Fabric Softeners limit moisture absorption by leaving chemical wax residue on your clothing, towels, and cloth diapers.
Here is a Tip! Use 4-6 of Shep’s Eco Green Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer with your Comforter for fast drying and extra fluffy results!
The Chemicals In Dryer Sheets and Fabric Softeners:
ALPHA-TERPINEOL- Causes CNS (Central Nervous System) disorders and is highly irritating to mucus membranes.
BENZYL ACETATE- Carcinogenic (linked to pancreatic cancer).
BENZYL ALCOHOL- Causes CNS disorders. It is irritating to the upper respiratory tract” causing “headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drop in blood pressure, CNS depression, and death in severe cases due to respiratory failure.
CAMPHOR- Causes CNS disorders.
CHLOROFORM- Toxic. It is an anesthetic and carcinogenic.
ETHYL ACETATE- Narcotic. This product is on the EPA’s Hazardous Waste list. Irritating to the eyes and respiratory tract.
LINALOOL- Narcotic. Causes DNS disorder, respiratory disturbances.
PENTANE- Danger-Harmful if inhaled; extremely flammable.
The original EPA report on these hazardous chemicals (their report covers 31 common household items including dryer sheets and fabric softener) can be viewed here: http://www.exposurescience.org/WNP91