7 Good to Know Tips about our wool dryer balls:
– We recommend using six dryer balls – of any color combination – at a time
– The more dryer balls you put in with your laundry, the quicker it dries and softer it gets
– Made from 100% wool Handmade
– Sold individually, in 4-packs and in 6-packs
– Colors can be mixed and matched
– Choose your scent for a fresh, organic fragrance
– Lasts for hundreds of washes and won’t unravel or shed
Super Easy to use! Simply toss our wool dryer balls into your dryer so they can soften and dry laundry faster. You may also experience fewer wrinkles, less static electricity and even pet hair extraction from laundry.
There is no need for chemical softeners anymore when you use our wool dryer balls. Fabric Softeners limit moisture absorption by leaving chemical wax residue on your clothing, towels, and cloth diapers. The waxes also build up on the lint catcher and can cause your dryer’s heating element to fail. Heating element will run longer making your electricity bill higher and eventually burn out.
Here is a Tip! Use 4-6 of Shep’s Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer with your Comforter for fast drying and extra fluffy results!
Learn How to check your Dryer to see if your Heating Element is going bad due to Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheet use.