7 Good to Know Tips about our wool dryer balls:
– We recommend using six dryer balls – of any color combination – at a time
– The more dryer balls you put in with your laundry, the quicker it dries
– Made from 100% wool Handmade in North Carolina, USA
– Sold individually, in 4-packs and in 6-packs
– Colors can be mixed and matched
– Choose your scent for a fresh, organic fragrance
– Lasts for hundreds of washes and won’t unravel or shed
Super Easy to use! Simply toss our wool dryer balls into your dryer so they can soften and dry laundry faster. You may also experience fewer wrinkles, less static electricity and even pet hair extraction from laundry.
There is no need for chemical fabric softeners anymore when you use our wool dryer balls. Fabric Softeners limit moisture absorption by leaving chemical wax residue on your clothing, towels, and cloth diapers.
Here is a Tip! Use 4-6 of Shep’s Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer with your Comforter for fast drying and extra fluffy results!
Our Wool Dryer Balls are a HUGE Hit in the Cloth Diapering World. Cloth Diaper drying is extra special (along with Towels!!) because traditional chemical softeners leave wax on the fabric thus making the diaper or towel less absorbent if at all! And simply drying them outside makes them super rough and scratchy on Baby’s bottom. Shep’s Wool Dryer Balls can help solve your problem and your Baby will thank you!
Check out this Review on Shep’s Wool Dryer Balls