7 Good to Know Tips about our wool dryer balls:
– We recommend using six dryer balls – of any color combination – at a time
– The more dryer balls you put in with your laundry, the quicker it dries
– Hand Made from 100% wool in North Carolina, USA
– Sold individually, in 4-packs and in 6-packs
– Colors can be mixed and matched
– Choose your scented wool dryer balls for a fresh, organic fragrance or unscented
– Lasts for hundreds of washes and won’t unravel or shed
Super Easy to use! Simply toss our wool dryer balls into your dryer so they can soften and dry laundry faster. You may also experience fewer wrinkles, less static electricity and even pet hair extraction from laundry.
There is no need for chemical fabric softeners anymore when you use our wool dryer balls. Fabric Softeners limit moisture absorption by leaving chemical wax residue on your clothing, towels, and cloth diapers. Like scented laundry? Check out our large selection of scented wool dryer balls.
Here is a Tip! Use 4-6 of Shep’s Wool Dryer Balls in the dryer with your Comforter for fast drying and extra fluffy results!
Shep’s is the Original maker and seller and has been trusted since 2007 to deliver the highest quality Wool Dryer Balls in today’s market. Whether your looking for scented wool dryer balls or pure unscented, we have you covered! We are experts on Wool Dryer Balls down to the very last fiber of a well bred sheep. Extensive research goes into the entire wool dryer ball specs and process to make certain that every ball will do it’s job well and last a very long time. Shep’s is the only brand that hand makes all our own product in North Carolina, USA.